Daily Chatter

Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh Yeah!!!

I had a busy race weekend. Saturday was the Bud Shuster Run for Your Life 5k (which was deserving of a blog all it's own for very very sad reasons. Duh for me!) and a half marathon on Sunday. In which I PRed!! Yippee! I have been trying to get my pace more consistent so I had my niece ride with me for the second half and I was able to maintain my pace (within 10 seconds a mile) for the second half! Yipee, me!!

1:33:37

On any given day, you just don't know what you are capable of until you try. Today I am so glad I tried because I amazed myself!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the (speedy!) PR!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW oh WOW that is one FAST Half Marathon time. I am praying for 1:39 this weekend, I would love to get a 1:33 (33 is my favorite number.

    Thanks for your comment...I like to add pictures, I figure if people dont want to read at least they can see a smiling face :)

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOLY COW WOMAN!!! That is super speedy! Congrats!!!!

    Love that last line, well put!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are super speedy! Congrats on the new PR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your fantastic PR you speedster you!

    ReplyDelete