Here is how it works:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
11 Random Things About me…
- I like black licorice.
- My husband and I got engaged in a chat room.
- I feel the most comfortable surrounded by trees.
- My husband taught me to drive a stick shift and now I can't imagine driving an automatic.
- I have three screws in my jaw.
- I am in love with CEP Compression. Seriously.in.love.
- I have sat in the same spot at church my entire life.
- On the rare occasion that I hit a bunny or squirrel with my car, I cry.
- My first car was an AMC Pacer. Loved it.
- I re-hang toilet paper when it's hung wrong. (Right = paper over)
- I have never voted.
- If you absolutely had to change your first and middle name, what would you change them to? First name to Samantha
- If you could just drop all responsibilities for a week with not negative outcomes, what would you do with that week? I would spend the entire week hiking on the AT.
- What pattern best fits your personality and why? Animal? Stripes? Dots? Plaid? Paisley? Argyle actually I like structure but with a bit of personality.
- If you could take up any career for a month, what would you pick? Only a month? I'd probably want to be field guide in a state park taking groups on extended hikes.
- Trendy or timeless? Timeless
- Are there any brands (can be any kind of brand) that you just can’t live without? no
- If you could create your own endurance event, what would it be? Place? Time? Event? Prize? What else? If I had the time and resources I would want to create an event that supported people hiking/fastpacking/running the AT. The problem it takes to long for most people to be able to commit to doing it. So in reality if I ever really did this, it would be a distance event (probably from half marathon through 50 miles) in my home town through mostly trails and forests.
- If you are running out the door and can only tag one bag with you for the day, what would it be? Gym bag? Purse? Mommy Bag? Brief case? I carry a string back pack every day. It has everything it in.
- What was one article of clothing from your childhood that you distinctly remember and what makes it so memorable? Rosebud duds. They are a brand of blue jeans. Memorable because my mom, grandmother and I had to go to a special store out of town to get them. They were the only jeans that they could make to fit my then super slim body. I loved the individual attention my mom and gram gave me when we went. Though later in life being singled out turned out to be the start of a skewed body image.
- What’s your bedroom look like? Do you love it or would you change it up? my bedroom is a mess. I wish I could take everything out of it. go through it all then only bring back what I actually use/need. Like that show Clean Sweep.
- Just for the hell of it, what Chinese Zodiac year were you born in? Google it if you must ; ) I was born in the year of the Rooster.
- Link a blog post that you loved but thought it didn't get enough response. Why did you feel it should have seen a bigger audience?
- How many social media sites do you maintain? Do you ever think of cutting back?
- When was the last time you ate M&Ms?
- What one decision or choice you made/had earlier in your life would you change if you could?
- How many pair of running shoes do you currently own? actually use?
- If you could instantly give one of your children your current life, would you? Does that tell you that you are happy with where you are or not?
- If you said you weren't happy with your current life, what would you do to change it?
- What is your favorite drink?
- How many miles a month do you drive?
- When is the last time you flossed our teeth?
- What was your favorite toy to play with as a child?
Since this post has been nearly every where only consider yourself tagged if you haven't done this yet and want to join in the fun. Just let me know in your comment so I can hop over and read your answers.