Daily Chatter

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The other things I do


You might think with all the running to get ready in the hopes of getting into the Massanuetten Mountain Trails 100
 I'm currently at 72
that I would not have time for anything else.
Well you'd be wrong.
This weekend we celebrated another family tradition as we gathered for my mom's birthday.
We went bowling!



My oldest did great.  It might have something to do with the bumpers in his lane.


The super secret spy and LBM worked together. 

LBM got his first strike!



My mama with her birthday bowling pin.


We spent a lot of time doing hill repeats, I mean sledding.


We even had time to get S'ghetti girls new soccer shoes. 
They have just the right amount of pink for kicking Grass, right?


And I also ran a little bit...
more than I had planned.

It was a great weekend to cap off and epic week!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't been bowling in years! What a fun family night. Love it!! Nice running, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo great.
    I love the birthday bowling pin!! Awesome.
    I also love the bumpers. ;) they do come in handy.

    What a great family day.
    Anddddd
    Your comment.
    Made my day. And brought me to happy tears at the same time.
    Thank you Shelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what great mileage for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME mileage..... and better weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture of your son getting the strike is just too precious. So cute! As always, your mileage truly impresses me. Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete