There was so much fabulous around here I'll have to bullet it all to keep from writing a novel.
- The phone rings. The super secret spy is having someone over for dinner. Is that ok? That evening. Loved that I was able to pull it all off!
- Things I find while running: A silver Christmas ornament, a pair of barbie sunglasses, a metal toy airplane, a laundry basket full of little boy undershorts, a pastel striped sock monkey.
- LBM slept in his own bed last night. Enough said.
- The super secret spy starts a new temporary job in one week. It is something he will love doing. Fingers crossed that he does a fabulous job and makes the switch permanent.
- My Palm Pre was on it's last leg so the super secret spy took the new phone need opportunity and moved me to Virgin Mobile. They suck. There's a Facebook Page. Go prove me right. The HTC phone via Virgin Mobile, it sucks. What did you really think I would have gone all weekend and it was all fabulous? Seriously.
- I have watched The Lorax half a dozen times over the weekend. My children are addicted. And even though we have more than enough tvs in this house I am watching it too and liking it. I'll never grow up.
I wonder if Saucony will ever forgive me?