Daily Chatter

Saturday, July 31, 2010

REASONS WHY THIS BREAKFAST IS OKAY

Reasons why this breakfast is okay.
1.  I have ran for 83 days with a day off.
2.  My littlest had me up every night, I need the sugar.
3.  I am having french doors installed off my kitchen today.  Stress. Mess.  I need comfort food.
4.  It's the last day of the fair.  Fair food doesn't count.
5.  I have run over 200 miles this month.
6.  I already ran this morning while my family slept.
7.  It's just so yummy.  Indulgence is good.  Every once in a while.

What will you indulge in this weekend?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

6 comments:

  1. ummm that breakfast looks perfect to me. in fact, i might have to go replicate it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't have to give ME 7 reasons why it's okay to eat that yummy treat. I was sold as soon as I saw a picture of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All good - no, great - reasons. I'm sure you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Part of the reason why we run is to be able to eat 'naughty" food isn't it? Looks like a really yummy breakfast to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, looks good. Indulgence? I am drinking wine this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fully Agree, pretty sure you have earned one of these every weekend for the rest of the year. HUGS!

    ReplyDelete