Daily Chatter

Friday, July 6, 2012

How'd June Go?

June 2012

Monthly Miles Ran: 283 (Year total: 1811  Year average: 10/day)
8.3 miles/day ~ 58. miles/week
Highest Mileage Week: 6/4- 6/10 (DM Weeks) 84 miles

Rest Days Taken: 0
The Streak: June 30th was Day # 783 of the streak ~ 6,683.2 miles
Runs ~ ave. 8.5 miles per day/ 59.7 miles per week

Races: 
Laurel Highlands Ultra

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
Murphy's Pizza Burgers
They remind me of being a kid at my gram's

Non-food Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
Living in the swimming pool

Which Outfit did I Wear the Most 


What We Are Watching:
With the Kiddos:
all things Nickelodeon

My Viewing:

When in VA I am too busy for much tv viewing 
but in PA on the mill I started watching 
Switched at Birth
What can I say, I am easily entertained thanks the Netflix streaming 

Funniest/Best Kid Quote:
With the much feared awaited move, I was so happy when after we had finished chores and were swimming in the pool S'ghetti girl looked at me and said, "Mom.  This is the life!"

You know what?  It might be.

Current Triumph:
1. Getting closer to a daily routine in VA.
2. Not flipping out about still not having a treadmill in VA
and the lower mileage that creates.


Current Goals
Personal:
To have the house set up and organized before school starts
Running/Fitness:
To continue cross training and keep my eye on the A Prize
Current Blessing:
Every single day in my life. A gift.
Current Excitement:
Family:
Being together every single day
and no one has strangled anyone
Running/Fitness:
Getting more involved with the local running groups

Current Concern:
Personal:
Figuring out how I ever did it all and worked full time!
Family:
Getting LBM excited about sleeping in his own bed
Running:
Getting a treadmill in VA
Planning my late summer/fall/winter racing
Setting a plan for spring 2013

How did your June days add up?

4 comments:

  1. You are amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job and glad I am not alone in watching Bubble Guppies but gotta say...I prefer Curious George especially when it is a running episode. Not that I get to pick though.....

    And I agree with your little one..."this is the life!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your mileage impressive the sh*t out of me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this type of wrap up! The idea of setting goals more often than, um, once year (at New Year's) is a great one!

    ReplyDelete