Daily Chatter

Saturday, December 31, 2011

How I spent my last day


I started the day with a celebratory 6.01 mile run to mark the day. 


The family and I went to Monticello to get our hands on some history.


It was a great tour with a guide who really helped historty come alive.


LBM had trouble staying awake


But he quickly got a second wind in the Discovery Area.


Then it was off the C-ville to take in all the activities on the mall.


We rocked out with a lazer light show


...and rang in 2012 a little bit early for pratice.


Crazy hugs and kisses and Happy New Year wishes!

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Now that looks like an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Looks like you guys are having a great trip. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midnight's just too late. I think the new year should start at a respectable hour - like 9pm then it doesn't matter how old you are, you can enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so with Char on that midnight thing. I was crashing last night but maybe because I did not sleep much the night before.
    Looks like you are having fun - cool!

    ReplyDelete