Daily Chatter

Saturday, September 29, 2012

A New Challenge

Bright and early this morning I will be running the Megatransect in Lock Haven Pennsylvania.  This will be a slight new kind of challenge for me.  While the Mega X, as it is being called this year, is not longer than I have ever run nor is it the most elevation change I've ever encountered; what Mega X will challenge me with is the most technical course I have ever attempted.  I will be facing long boulder fields, steer gains and descents, an unknown course and camping out the night before.
 
 
 
All these factors might result in me crossing the finish line looking a little like this.
What this doesn't match??
Well at least I'll have a big smile on my face.
 
Have a challenge-overcoming weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Best of luck this weekend! I know you will overcome any challenges thrown at you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read this post! I know the smile will be there, but I'm thinking you'll be slightly dirtier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great one out there! Your smile on FB made it look like you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful race/weekend. Hope all went well and you enjoyed your new challenge.

    ReplyDelete