Daily Chatter

Thursday, October 4, 2012

3 Things Thursday

When we were visiting S'ghetti girl's school I was surprised to learn that they don't have a PTO.  It didn't take me long to open my mouth about the need and we had out first meeting last night.  Since it has been years since the staff has had any parental support it's going to be an adventure.  I'm excited about being able to potentially have a leading role in getting this group of educators and parents working together better. 

Are you active with your PTO?  Any advice?  Feel free to comment or message me and share.

My two younger kids are so excited to go Trick-or-Tricking.  Well, really I think they were just excited about the whole Mommy-said-she'd-buy-costumes-this-year situation more than they actually care about going out for treats.  They have been enjoying playing in their costumes so much that I am already planning on hitting up the costume store for the big after Halloween sale.  Who knows how far I might be able to run when I'm stuck on the treadmill if they have costumes to add to their fun.
 
 
Their current cartoon obsession is Adventure Time.  S'ghetti girl is Fiona.

LBM is Finn the Human.
 
Speaking of Adventures, I know you haven't gotten enough of my Megalovelust yet so here is some awesome video from a fellow trail brethren that I got to run with.  He kindly cut out all the times I was cheering at the top of my lungs.  Of course, I'm the chica in pink.


Thanks to Han Bocksnick for the great video
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! seriously mega!!!!! Let me know if you want to chat PTO. We have a strong one here and I've served on the board, but also as a parent and teacher. :) Happy to help my friend!

    ReplyDelete