Daily Chatter

Friday, October 5, 2012

How'd September Go?

September 2012

Monthly Miles Ran: 271.8 (Year total: 2555.1 Year average: 9.3/day)
9.1 miles/day ~ 63.4  miles/week
Highest Mileage Week: 9/24- 9/30 (DM Weeks) 67 miles

Rest Days Taken: 0
The Streak: September 30sth was Day # 875 of the streak ~ 7,427.2 miles
Runs ~ ave. 8.5 miles per day/ 59.34miles per week

The Megatransect - Mega X
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
Pear Butter
like sugary sand, yum! 

Non-food Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:

Taking photos of all the things I see along my way

Clearly an obsession

Which Outfit did I Wear the Most:


I think it's interesting that the last...how many? 
 Check my side bar.
My last bunch of races I have worn this YMX shirt and CEP Compression socks and short tights
...and yet either of them have offered to sponsor me.
What We Are Watching:
With the Kiddos:

Clearly we are watching Adventure Time
If you have not been subject to this cartoon, count yourself lucky.

My Viewing:

On the mill, its Vampire Dairies on Netflix.  loving it!
When I get to control the tv, its Survivor.

Funniest/Best Kid Quote:

"Mom, I did NOT eat the chocolate!"
Current Triumph:
The Mega.  That will carry me for awhile.

Current Goals
To continue to work towards a family schedule.
To be prepared for the MegaTransect.
Current Blessing:
I am thankful for every single day and every person in my life.
Current Excitement:
Getting a PTO started at S'ghetti girl's school.

Fire on the Mountain Trail 50k

Current Concern:
The super secret spy starts a new temporary assignment at work.
Still praying it becomes a permanent position.
Getting the stress LBs off before race season
Still working on this one

How did your September days add up?


  1. You are so freaking awesome Shelly, ALWAYS an inspiration!!!

  2. 271.8 miles...splutter..splutter. I only managed a measly 62. Another great post Shelly, makes my life seem empty!