Day # 106 ~ Treadmill 7.55 miles of scary sweat
...yeah finish The Fourth Kind.
So you want to run fast.
You want to see quick results.
Follow these handy suggestion and you too will see paces that you've only dreamed of.
1. Leave you run until the last possible minute of the day.
2. Run when you only have a very limited amount of time in which to run.
3. Run in a dark creepy little room with headphones while watching a scary movie.
4. Be obessive compulsive and get yourself a challenge to run every day.
5. Be super competitive and then post all your runs for the world to see.
6. Have your 9 year old "entertaining" your 23 month old
7. Forget to use the bathroom before you start and refuse to let yourself stop until your done!
**These tips may help increase you pace however they made also have the added side effects including but not limited to; lack of form, dehydration, kidney damage, screaming/crying/whining children, broken toys, black eyes, broken noses (from falling off the treadmill when you glance over your shoulder in fear) and commitment to an institution for mental evaluation.
Follow these tips at your own risk or not at all.