Daily Chatter

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Are you guys cRaZy?

March 15th was the 75th of 2011
and my 100th run and 684th mile of the year.

For my streak it was my:
310 day
422 run
2535.4 mile

During which I ran various shorter distance races (5ks, 10ks, 21k and a relay) plus 3 Trail Ultras.

And after all that you guys think I can run another trail 50k with a finishing time ranging from 5:59 to 6:40!
If you haven't offered your best guess click on yesterday's post to entry my giveaway with your guess.


Did you not look at the profile?
Go ahead click.  Take a look.  I'll wait.

See!!!!  What I mean!

Wow.  What confidence you all have in me. 

Thanks for believing I can.
and if any of you want to come out to
the Stepping Stone Museum in the great Susquehanna State Park
and offer to support me, feel free to drop me a line. 
It's going to be a beautiful day.

Tomorrow I'll set some realistic goals for Saturday.

4 comments:

  1. Shelly--You're a stud, have confidence in your abilities!

    I know a few people from here going up to do it too. I hope you all have great weather and a great day out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, you're running HAT! Me too! The little short hills suck the most. That and how they make you meander sorta close to the finish when you are still FAR away. Come say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not crazy, just getting to know that you can handle it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that you have done all of that just proves to us that you CAN reach crazy goals!

    ReplyDelete