Daily Chatter

Friday, March 11, 2011

What If

I just finished watching Letters to Juliet last night while running on the treadmill.
I won't ruin the movie for you but I will share with you the first part of the "letter from Juliet" that was written in the movie, it read:

'What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening as words come. But put them together side-by-side and they have the power to haunt you for the rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."

I believe that things happen for a reason in our lives. 
Today in one of the payments I processed I found this tract.


God is still speaking...

What if you are never quiet enough to hear Him?
On your next run take out those ear buds and just listen.

11 comments:

  1. Why do you think I always run in the hills, and with nothing in my ears? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that movie was beyond cheesy, but I really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! Listening is SO important, taking those headphones out is a great start...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Letters to Juliet was a great movie. I love "what ifs".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just getting all caught up...
    And this is one of the first posts I read after my very own post that I've been going back and forth about: what if?
    But you're right, if we don't quiet down, we may never hear what we are suppossed to, it's a lesson in patience. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete