Daily Chatter

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Three Things Thursday


Today is day 319 of my streak.  I am so excited that in a mere 46 days I will have completed my year.  A year that started out as a challenge to do 100 runs and went a little viral from there.  While I know that running every day is not the only or best route to a healthy lifestyle, I do believe it shows that even a busy working mom can make the time to focus on fitness each and every day.  It's just a matter of priorities and I believe it's time we all start making ourselves a priority again.

If you haven't read my insanely long wonderfully articulate HAT Run race report you should.  It in I talk about my feelings towards celebrities.  Well, my honesty touched a place deep inside Chris
 (yeah, I can call him Chris we are practically BFFs now)
because he already wants to share photos.  Now I don't know where this will go I mean I am a married woman but clearly we share a deep admiration for one another...well that and PB&J sandwiches.



I am sure you remember my post asking each of you to guess my finish line time for the HAT Run.
You remember it because it was a giveaway.
I think next time I'll have to request a reserve with so few entries.  
All joking aside, I listed the entries in reverse order just to switch it up.
And the winner is... 



Rae drop me an email and I'll get you the details.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha!! So cool that he emailed you (and that he's funny too!)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, funny comment from Chris!

    Congrats to Rae!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did see that comment from Chris, but wasn't sure if it was legit or not. Cool that it was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's quite something, running every day for a year! And you've come so far already!

    I sometimes run four days in a row, but never more. It's something to think about, I must say!

    http://www.momshomerun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete