Daily Chatter

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Can Junk Mail Predict the Future?


Journey Joiners who read reguarly and anyone who follows me on My Daily Mile know that in fact junk mail CAN predict the future.  I have accumulated just under 800 miles so far this year.
And if I do say so myself, I have EARNED every one of them.  It will be interesting to see how many of those miles were with the jogging stroller and how many were solo.
Thanks to everyone who has followed along through all those miles.
About 1210 more miles to go to reach my goal this year.
Who knows what motivating junk mail I might get tomorrow!

What odd places have you found inspiration to meet your goals?

12 comments:

  1. 800 miles? Holy canoli! Gotta start those doubles ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoaaaa mama!!! You are a rockstar! This is where I find my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... 800 miles... and most of them with the stroller... you ROCK!

    My inspiration: God!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 800 miles already? Wow.

    I started getting formula samples and coupons for places like Babies R Us before I pregnant with Norah. I was like, "What am I getting this for? We don't need this!" A few weeks later, preggo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are amazing!! I just broke 400! I definitely need to do doubles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're way ahead of me with the miles! Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! lots of miles! great job, very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 800 miles is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Way to go! Oh, what kind of jogging stroller do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  9. With 800 miles for the year, girl, YOU are who I pull inspiration from!!! Oh how I wish my body would let me run that much again. Maybe this summer when I'm off work, I can get back into the two-a-days again!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have said it once and I will say it again...you are amazing my friend, just amazing! And I love how you found your inspiration in your junk mail - I might start having to look at my own :)
    And for yesterday's post...I like your last quote with family. My mom taught us that being the peace maker is always good, I try to be that in my life even today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go!! I am dreadfully behind on my miles! I am a new follower and I am so excited to be following you and see your posts on faith! I appreciate them a lot! Plus you are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete