1. Where have I been all week?
Oh on the road running my legs off. Nope. Not quite they are still there.
I have gotten up every morning this work week and ran. Just tomorrow to make it 5 for 5.
I have run every evening, too.
Can anyone say tired legs?!
2. The photo is me near the top of my steepest 3 stage hill on a route I run regularly. You can only see to the bend in the road. The hill continues down through another turn which is it's steepest section and then to the bottom. Due to the wind through my area, I usually choose to run this route going up this hill. That way the wind is more to my back than my face.
3. In other news, LBM is sick. Hubbs may be taking him to the doctor for me tomorrow. He is running a fever. Poor little guy. I don't know how the night will go.
4. Hubbs is having some employment issues. I know that he has options BUT with just closing on another house, I am nervous and stressing a bit. Probably another reason why I am running a bit much with no rest. or am I just using that as a good excuse to get my miles in?!?!?
5. I need so serious suggestions on how to get myself to cross train! I know that I should. I know that it will help me lose some weight but "shaking" things up. I know that I will be a better runner for doing it. BUT how do I make myself give up miles to get it in? Or how do I find an extra 30+ minutes every few days to create a habit?
3 Changes Challenges
May3rd through 5th - Monday, Tuesday &; Wednesday
1. h2o/non-caffeinated - ++64 oz. each day - Success
2. Destress - I've been praying every day!(+) Hubbs has MAJOR employment issues! We just closed on a new house! (-) - Needs improvement (I typed that but honestly, I am really trying to remember that we will be okay. I know that there is always a reason for these challenges. God has a plan.)
3. Xtrain - Lots more stretching. Situps becoming a near daily habit and push ups are getting there but...- Needs Improvement (I stink at cross training!)