Daily Chatter

Saturday, October 9, 2010

I've been excited

I have been like a kid a Christmas.  You might think I have been feeling this way because of the race I'll be running Saturday morning but that is not the reason.
You might like it was surpassing the 150 mark in my days of running but wrong again.  
The reason I was so exited was I had done something that I have never done.  
I got something to commerate 100 days of running.  I have never bought myself something after a marathon or after my first ultra.  And in a way I still haven't because what I was so excited about was the fact that I surprised another blogger with a little unexpected happiness!

There isn't anything better than giving!  Add in a surprise giving and it is the BEST feeling ever!  So no matter how I run this race today, I am filled with happiness that I was able to uplift someone else.

And doing well in the race would just be icing on the cake!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre



12 comments:

  1. That necklace is gorgeous! Someone's going to be thrilled! I bet tears will be shed. You are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo necklace. Have fun at the race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that necklace is beautiful. christmas morning indeed :) good luck in the race!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful and well-deserved gift to yourself!

    And CONGRATS on the race!! Saw your stats on FB... awesome!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how preeeeeeeeeeetty =)

    congratulations =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is gorgeous. It is well-earned.

    And, congrats on your race! There is the icing you were looking for:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is perfect!! I'm glad you have something to commemorate your 100+ days. Can't wait to read about all your upcoming races.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUCH a cute necklace! You earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it!! How absolutely perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it and you deserve it so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very nice, shelly!

    ReplyDelete