Daily Chatter

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Temptation Tuesday


My bed was warm this morning.  My room was cold.
LBM was snuggled in his bed asleep.
S'ghetti girl was on the big yellow bus on her way to school.
The weather was drizzly, dark and cold.

Everything was in place to get back in bed for a extra 30 minutes.
BUT
I knew that it was only tempting me to continue to let myself down. 
To start the day with the burden of still wanting to go for a run....later. 

Hello Temptation.
Hi there Laziness.

Thanks but no thanks.
I'm going for a run.

Day # 149 ~ a.m. run

10 comments:

  1. I gave in to my laziness, so I get to do my run later...way to get it out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's the spirit!

    I also have that conversation with my lazy side every morning! And I love it when I win that discussion and choose to run =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh the bed is nice and comfy but it's so worth it once you get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just getting all cuaght up! Sorry!
    I'm glad you chose the road instead of your bed, it really is always sweeter!

    And I'm glad you didn't have a DNS on your record, I have two and they bug me. But you're right, something out of our control are so not worth getting worked up about. It's hard to be adult sometimes!
    I'm so glad fall is here! I'm one happy camper! Or should I say RUNNER!
    Have a good Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some days, you just have to seize the moment! Great dedication.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so friggin' dedicated. awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You rock for dragging yourself out there! So jealous (I'm sidelined due to a knee injury...:( 4 1/2 weeks out from a marathon...:()

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good for you! That’s why I run early in the morning…no “have to run later”. Plus the mornings are just the best time to be outside.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AGAIN......

    AMAZING. I love it.

    You define "dedication"

    ReplyDelete