Daily Chatter

Monday, April 25, 2011

a little bit tired...

This morning I woke up a little bit tired.

I thought a quick run along the creek would pep me up after all of this...

Crazy cousins

Wiffle ball play offs...

Olympic tramopline tryouts...

World record bubble blowing sessions...

...where's my Army Son helper?  You might ask...

Easter livingroom devastation...

Easter gift assembly...

Easter morning paparazzi detail...

times two!

super early Easter morning breakfast...

Saturday afternoon egg hunts...

aka, how fast can you chase after your little one

Pushing LBM LightYear because he can only go backwards...

Friday egg coloring...

aka I'll be eating hard boiled eggs for a week.
At least that will save me some work because I am tired but after my run just not quite as much!

Busy long weekends are the BEST!

How did you spend yours?

6 comments:

  1. We had a similar weekend. And we too will be eating both eggs and ham all week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, did the run pep you up? You left us hanging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun family weekend! Totally worth the exhaustion, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet LBM slept really well after playing so hard. Huge weekend for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a really fun weekend! I have a lot of great childhood memories from holiday weekends like that.

    ReplyDelete