Daily Chatter

Friday, February 10, 2012

It is all falling into place


Another piece of the 100 mile puzzle fell into place yesterday when the DOW closed up at 12890.46.
My random number was 384.
That meant that I got in
No wait list for me this year.

This puts me another step closer to being ready for the Massanutten Mountain Trails 100.
I am currently at 66 on that wait list. 
I'm not worrying about that now. 
Really, I'm not.
Am I trying to convince you or me?
I have 4 training races between today and the A race in May

First up is the Hashawha Hills Trail Run on February 25
Then the Seneca Greenway Trail 50k on March 3
The HAT Run on March 24
and then the Bull Run Run 50 miler on April 14

With MMT 100 nicely timed on May 12 - 13 which will coincide with my 2 year streaking anniversary.

Running any of these races too? 
What does your spring schedule look like?
Want to crew a 100 miler in May? 

Don't miss this post HERE. We can run together this fall.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting in! Your race lineup is insane, but I am sure you will rock them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your entry into the Bull Run Run 50 miler. You definitely have a full spring schedule lined up, and I look forward to your continued move up (and eventually off) the wait list for the Massanutten Mountain Trails run !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the most fun spring line up EVER! I'm so jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a FUN way to run a race entry lottery - so cool that you got in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be in Cville mid May, pencil me in for crewing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait for these races! (for you of course, not me!) I've got all parts crossed for the BIG 100!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! So glad you are in to one you were waiting on. The 100 will happen--it's in the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course now I'm jealous! But no, biking and swimming is my focus this spring. Congrats on Bull Run!

    ReplyDelete