Daily Chatter

Saturday, September 3, 2011

How'd August Go?

August 2011

Monthly Miles Ran: 220.4 (Year total: 1987)

Highest Mileage Week: 8/22 - 8/28 (DM Weeks) 66 miles

Rest Days Taken: 0

The Streak: August 31st was Day # 479 of the streak ~ 3822.2 miles,
643 Runs ~ ave. 8 miles per day/ 55.9 miles per week 

Races:
None. So sad.
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:

Snyder's Honey Mustard & Onion Pretzel Pieces
Talk about too much salt...but they are so addictive!
Non-food Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
Running on the new-to-me treadmill instead of getting outside just so I can watch movies...and go fast.
Yeah that's me.  Living life on the edge.


Which Outfit did I Wear the Most:



My fabulous sea green bright white ultra light weight super comfy Sauconys

What We Are Watching:
With the Kiddos: Veggie Tales 
The Story of Little Joe
& Moe and the Big Exit

My Viewing: If it's in RedBox, I've seen it!
Because I said GoodBye to Netflix Discs. They suck!
On the treadmill (again, wooohoo!):   


Funniest/Best Kid Quote:  
"Mommy, you're my favorite!"
courtest of LBM

Current Triumph:
Streak is at Day #480

Current Goals
Personal:
Concrete decision MADE regarding my big girl life

Running/Fitness:
To prepare for another round of great trial 50ks
A Tough Mudder with Hubbs
And another 50 miler in November

To lose 15 pounds

Current Blessing:
Every single day in my life.  A gift.
Current Excitement:
Family: Decision made regarding my family's future!

Blogging:  did you not see my current giveaway?  Click Here and enter today.

Running/Fitness: Having races (oh yeah plural!) to look forward to again.
Current Concern:
Family: How our family's decisions will impact Gamer Son
Running: Having race to look forward to again.
How did your August days add up?

9 comments:

  1. So tell us! What did you decide to do??? I'm sure whatever you decided, you made the right decision for you and your family. Awesome streak--keep it going!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Way to go girl!!! Your an inspiration! Mind if I borrow and post something similar on my blog? Won't be near as impressive, but I love the idea :0)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty awesome month! Every once in a while I forget about your streak, and then you post what day you are on and my jaw drops. Incredible!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know what the final decision is!!

    Also, I can't eat those pretzels. I can't stand the aftertaste.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think January is going to be a great month for me. I've had to stop running because my pregnancy has made it difficult to continue. But workout wise. August was a pretty good month. Can't wait to get back into the swing of things after this labor day break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock! Those pretzels get looked at in the store but I can't take them home with me because I dont stop once I open the bag. mmm :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great month!

    i miss having kids young enough to watch veggie tales. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. and the decision is?

    what saucony's are you running in? i just got the pro grids and am loving them.

    i wish i liked pretzels...but I guess it is good that I don't because it would be one more thing to try to not eat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pretzels look YUMMY!!! What kind of treadmill did you get? I'm looking to get one and if anyone knows a good one, you would!

    ReplyDelete