Daily Chatter

Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 700


2012-0408 Day #700
5936.5 miles

There was a bit more nip in the air than I might have wanted.  My legs were a bit more tired from the speed work the day before.  There was way more wind than I wanted to push the jogger through.

But

Having day #700 fall on Easter was clearly destiny.
What better way to celebrate the gifts I have been given of a determined mind, a healthy body and a supportive family than to run through my favorite place on earth with LBM and the Biking Sherpa.



10 comments:

  1. Im back to blogging and happy to see you are still on your awesome running streak!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....love the family pic! Easter doesn't get much better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 700, congrats! And very cool it fell on Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right, that is a beautiful way to spend Easter. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect day to hit 700! Sounds glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that 700 fell on Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes being out in nature running with your favourite people can bring you closer to God than being in church. I hope you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just incredible! Congratulations on 700 wonderful days!

    ReplyDelete