Daily Chatter

Monday, April 2, 2012

How'd March Go?

March 2012


Monthly Miles Ran: 344.7 (Year total: 982.9)
11.1 miles/day ~ 77.8 miles/week
Highest Mileage Week: 3/19- 3/25 (DM Weeks) 91miles

Rest Days Taken: 0
The Streak: March 31st was Day # 692 of the streak ~ 5,855 miles
That means only 39 days until my 2nd year runnerversary!
Runs ~ ave. 8.5 miles per day/ 59.5 miles per week 
Races:
Seneca Creek Greenway Trail 50k ~ March 3rd

 The HAT Run 50k ~ March 24th
Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure
Chocolate covered sunflower seeds
Yum!
Non-food Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure:
still addicted
Which Outfit did I Wear the Most:

Two months in a row I have been living in my YMX tops.
They get great comments for other runners!


What We Are Watching:
With the Kiddos:
Puss in Boots
getting tired of this one already
My Viewing:
I am addicted to Vampire Dairies.
I just finished the first two seasons
and I will die if I don't get to see season 3 very very soon.
just sayin'

Funniest/Best Kid Quote:
S'ghetti Girl just saw the "Maturity Movie" at school
Does your school do this?
Although we had talked about puberty and such issues but I was still a bit anxious to talk with her after school.
Her only comment:

"Boys.have.it.easy!"

Current Triumph:
Two successful 50ks this month
Current Goals
Personal:
To stay on top of my family's increasingly busy schedule
Running/Fitness:
To cut back on my miles without losing my sanity
Current Blessing:
Every single day in my life. A gift.
40 on the Massanutten wait list isn't too bad either.
Current Excitement:
Family:
S'ghetti Girl is being recognized at a Curve baseball game for leadership and her academic achievements
AND the Christmas tree is finally down.
Running/Fitness:
40 on the wait list for the 100
Current Concern:
Personal:
Finding time to get my PA house organized
Family:
Will LBM ever sleep in his own bed?
Running:
Not over training
How did your March days add up?

10 comments:

  1. Wow - I'm tired just reading about all of those miles! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shelly. You have a lot on your plate. Love the 40 on wait list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on another incredible month as you approach your runnervarsary! WOW!!!

    We love Vampire Diaries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 2 50ks in one month. Fabulous! Looks like a great March. We have not yet seen 'the movie' but it's coming. Soon. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing mileage, as always!

    And, S'ghetti Girl is right: Boys DO have it easy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Seneca Creek picture!

    Um ya...Boys def do have it easy. I'm sure they would say otherwise, though..

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're an animal! Can't believe you are almost at 2 yrs - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd say you rocked March, huh? ;) And that shirt: love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can is that you are amazing! Even when I was healthy, your weeks were like my months...just jealous but glad someone is healthy and can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I read your monthly round up, I know I should do my own, too.

    WELL DONE this month. High five on 1000 miles this year. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete