Daily Chatter

Friday, September 17, 2010

What I can do in 11 minutes

Remember yesterday's post?  The one about the world being full of rainbows and sunshine?
Yeah, about that.

11:35 p.m.  The house phone rings.  It's Hubbs worried because I didn't hear my cell phone ring when he called.  So he started to worry.  I was asleep.  Asleep at 11:35 p.m. is an awesome night for me!

2 - 3:30 a.m. Up with LBM.  My baby boy does not tolerate cow's milk very well.  Why do I keep trying to get him to be "okay" with it.  Why do I allow he to have "just a little" when he wants to drink what sissy is drinking??

5:33 a.m.  My cell phone rings.  Battery is dying.  Instead of just getting up and staying up, maybe hit the treadmill for a longer run, I get my charger and lay down to "just rest me eyes."  Haven't we all done that?

7:12 a.m.  S'ghetti girl is standing in my bedroom door way asking if I am awake.
The bus comes at 7:23 a.m...
...and we were ready!

My husband calls me Super Girl from the years he was in Afghanistan and I had to deal with everything
Today I am Super Girl
Because I somehow got it all done and back on schedule in 11 minutes.

Day # 131 ~ 3.5 / 29/08
Yeah my hair is down.  Sorry Mel.

What is your amazing "11 minute" success story?

11 comments:

  1. 11 minutes!?!?! You are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeez. 11 minutes?! it's so funny how we can get so much done in so little time but if you gave me an hour i'd get nothing done haahah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! 11 mins is how long I give Kaden to get ready in the morning. By choice. Obviously I am crazy. Oh and I can run 1.6 miles or so in that 11 mins ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, super mom is right! I don't know how you do it.... day in, day out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You amaze me! It takes me 11 minutes to get to the shower alone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are Super Girl! It takes me that long to get out of bed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You ARE Super Girl! Way to get out there and get things done. You look amazing too, I love your curly hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are totally a super girl! Sounds like you needed the sleep, too! Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm, in 11 minutes, I can run about 2.75K - or have a nice, long, uninterrupted shower after my run.
    I love the adrenalin rush from sleeping in. My whole day seems so great from it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. seriously super mom! i don't think i have it in me to get much done in 11 minutes ;)

    ReplyDelete