Daily Chatter

Monday, April 26, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays...


...don't get me down!  I was out loving a little wake up run WITH.OUT.THE.JOGGER!  You heard that right.  Hubbs and little bug-man were snuggled in bed, since LBM thought getting mom up at 5 a.m. was a great idea.  After I nursed him, I slipped him into bed with daddy for some bounding time!  I was out in the amazing rain running 3.5 miles (27:15).  It was so wonderful.  I can't wait to get back out there tonight.




3 Changes Challenge

April 24th & 25th - Saturday, so far

1. h2o/non-caffeinated - 65oz/64oz- Success

2. Destress - Sat. Had a great race, spent time with family, prayed.  Sun. Prayed, relaxed with family - Success

3. Xtrain - Sat. Great cross training with hubbs.  Sun. Stretched, situps and pushups - Success (but want more)

9 comments:

  1. You must have felt likght as air without the jogger in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a difference running without the stroller must have made! So glad you enjoyed your run in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I bet you felt so light and fast without the little fella with you! Love that you are still nursing him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rainy Monday here too! Just misty during my morning 8 mile run! Felt great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job... I was able to get out without the little bugger too.

    BTW: Check out my blog for a giveaway. It is Day 1 of the Five Days of Giveaways.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job! I can't say I am excited to run in the rain! Way to get it done though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice job running in the rain! You're much more devoted than I am -- when it's raining, I'm generally indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to make "lemonade". I'd have left the kid with daddy and found someplace else to sleep LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice job getting out there in the rain and sans your little buddy to boot!

    ReplyDelete